We are Hiring for Part Time Embroidery
• Run a 4 head, 12 needle Tajima TMFXII machine
• Digitize and edit using Wilcom Studio E3 software
• 20 hours a week. Prefer 4 five hour days but can be flexible
• Count, Sort & repack jobs
• Keep track of inventory levels to inform manager when to reorder supplies.
• Get to work with nice, supportive people (we only hire nice people)
• Standing prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
• Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
• Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
• Moderate to loud noise level.
• Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
• Hourly wage based on experience. Minimum of $18/hr.
• 90 day contract to start. Upon completion of the 90 days a review will be done to hire.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.