We make it simple to order beautiful and affordable printing, fast!
With years of experience in print and marketing, we use the latest design and production techniques to bring your ideas to life. Our goal as a business is to always to exceed our customer's expectations. Do All Printing is committed to making it easier for you to order print.
We are Hiring for Part Time Embroidery
• Run a 4 head, 12 needle Tajima TMFXII machine
• Digitize and edit using Wilcom Studio E3 software
• 20 hours a week. Prefer 4 five hour days but can be flexible
• Count, Sort & repack jobs
• Keep track of inventory levels to inform manager when to reorder supplies.
• Get to work with nice, supportive people (we only hire nice people)
• Standing prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
• Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
• Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
• Moderate to loud noise level.
• Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
• Hourly wage based on experience. Minimum of $18/hr.
• 90 day contract to start. Upon completion of the 90 days a review will be done to hire.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.