We are Hiring for Part Time Embroidery and Full Time Project Manager
Project Manager – Full Time
Do All Printing is a one-stop print shop in Ramsey, Minnesota whose motto is, “We Print Everything!” We offer our customers everything from professional graphic design to vehicle vinyl to business cards to promotional items. We pride ourselves on connecting with our customer’s business and personal print needs at a price that can’t be beat—and we have fun doing it! Founded in 1999, we are growing and looking to add an adaptable, knowledgeable and fun personality to our team.
SUMMARY of POSITION:
Project Managers (PM) are an integral part of Do All Printing. They are the main link between the customer and the quality of the product the customer receives. The PM manages orders and quote requests, answers phone and email inquiries, and communicates job details to the correct team member in a clear, thorough manner. Having a positive, friendly attitude during stressful situations is a must, as well as the ability to multi-task.
The following is not an exhaustive list of job duties. We are a small company--you may be asked to fill in where needed in order to best serve our customers.
General and Administrative
• Communicate effectively with the Manager/Owner and the Production Team, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that sales and customer objectives are met.
• Order supplies as needed
• Maintain a tidy customer service counter throughout the day
• Maintain organization of customer files
• Assess artwork against specific criteria for a variety of products
• Communicate clearly with other team members about individual orders
• Communicate with and educate customers about any foreseen artwork issues
• Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
• Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
• Effectively present and discuss products and in a way that conveys an image of quality,
integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
• Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
• Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate
• Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
• Review estimates and invoices for accuracy.
• Research and quote products from vendors that best meet customer project needs.
Sales and Marketing
• Support Customer Sales through service, education, and effective problem solving.
Involve appropriate team members as needed.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
• Customer satisfaction
• Minimal number of errors in delivery of products and services
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
• Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
• Pays keen attention to detail
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
• Prior experience in print production & graphic design is a must
• Experience in successfully managing workflow and effective problem solving
• Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a team of peers
• Familiar with a variety of software programs, including:
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
Microsoft Office programs (Publisher, Excel, Word)
• Positive, consistent, customer-focused, and results-driven attitude
• Ability to respond quickly within a fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain a positive, patient and caring attitude during frustrating situations
• Good math skills.
• Good sense of design and color.
• Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
• Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills. Able to
perform multiple tasks efficiently.
• Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and
• Standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time - up to 8 hours or more per day.
• Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
• Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
• Moderate to loud noise level.
• Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Salary based on experience.
9 paid holidays
Access to vacation membership
Accrued paid time off (PTO) of 1 week the first year with a max of 3 weeks after 6 years.
$410/month single, $825/month married reimbursement for medical expenses will start after 90 days of employment.